Focused on surgeon's experience, the BLU-IGS platform is the user friendly, accurate and time saving IGS system for orthopedic surgical procedure. BLU-IGS integrates information about anatomical data, surgical procedure workflows and biomechanical models to support surgeon's decision. A User Friendly Hardware Design and HMI, make BLU-IGS Platform easily adaptable to all possible user's needs in the OR.
BLU-IGS provides report useful for risk management procedures and medical-legal documentation.
Solutions provided by Orthokey cover major intervention of the lower limb prosthetics:
- Mirò - TKA presents the state of the art of total knee arthroplasty
- Hopper - THA introduces new concepts in prosthetic hip with less invasiveness and grater efficiency
- Monet - UKA is an efficient and streamlined system for unicompartmental prosthesis
- Rho - RTKA represents a valuable help in cases of knee revision
- Dalì - HTO enhances surgeon's perception of patient's limb alignment throughout the entire procedure
- Klee - Kinematics is a flexible tool for kinematic evaluations,that can be integrated with the other BLU-IGS applications
- Infrared references with passive markers
- Monitor Touch Screen 17"
- Infrared camera on hinged and separable unit
- Easy transportable structure
- Transfer data module
- Interoperability with other systems through internet connection dedicated module
- Easy interaction with the system through touch screen or foot switch
- Two version available: Compact or Light system